Licensed After School Child Care
- Open to children ages 5 - 12
- Weekly fee includes transportation from school, healthy snack and nutritious, hot dinner
- EEC Licensed and New England Farm Workers Vouchers accepted & financial assistance is available for those who qualify.
Call or email Kidz Klub Coordinator, Charisse Angco, for more information at 413-562-2301 or email@example.com
Kidz Klub and What it Can Offer Your Children...
- Personalized after school child care for each member
- Classroom style setting, separated by age, for children 5 - 12 years old
- Professional staff who work closely with school teachers to expand upon school day learning
- Fun, friendly, learning environment with a variety of engaging and structured activities
- Spacious program areas specially designed and built for Kidz Klub
Activities in all Kidz Klub classrooms include: homework help, geography lessons, nutrition and fitness exercises, hands on science, math and technology, artistic expression activities, computer lessons, swimming, reading and writing lessons, gym & outdoor play time.
Specific curriculum examples:
Power Hour: Making Minutes Count helps all Club members be more successful in school by providing homework help and tutoring and encouraging members to become self-directed learners. Small group and individual tutoring is available to all members. Staff work with parents whose children need extra help in school by creating after school learning plans.
Immersion Learning helps youth understand the positive roles science and technology play in their everyday lives by engaging them in hands-on, multi-media inquiry-based activities; in turn helping youth succeed in science, math and technology. Visit Immersion Learning's official website
for more information.
Wilson "Fundations" Reading:
The Boys & Girls Club is the only Club in the country to offer members Wilson "Fundations". The basic purpose of the Wilson "Fundations" program is to teach students fluent decoding and encoding skills to the level of mastery. From the beginning steps of the program, it includes sight word instruction, fluency, vocabulary, oral expressive language development and comprehension. Throughout the program, a ten part lesson plan, designed to be very interactive between teacher and students, is followed. The lessons progress from easier to more challenging tasks for decoding and then spelling. The program is offered to Club members between the ages of 5-13. For more information about this program visit the Wilson "Fundations" webpage
||1st Grade Classroom
|2nd Grade Classroom
||3rd Grade Classroom