Volunteer Opportunities Available
A variety of volunteer opportunities are available to march your interests and availability. For a complete list click here
By volunteering just one or two hours a week you can make a positive impact in the life of a young person. The experience of volunteering can make a real difference in your life too. The benefits include?
* Positively impacting the lives of greater Westfield youth
* Becoming a role model
* Developing relationships with youth members
* Demonstrating your commitment to helping your community
* Gaining valuable life experiences and skills
* Meeting new people and making new lifelong friendships
Making a Difference!
For volunteer opportunities, download and print an application.
Our children's safety at the Club is our number one priority; therefore we require a background check on volunteers who work directly with our children. The completed application should be mailed to:
Boys & Girls Club of Greater Westfield
Attention: Kellie Brown, Director of Operations
P.O. Box 128
Westfield, MA 01085
or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org